Eagles vs. Cowboys Props To Bet: Target This Dalton Schultz Under On Monday Night Football
Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images. Pictured: Cowboys TE Dalton Schultz
- In search of more action for Eagles vs. Cowboys? Our expert has identified the prop with the biggest betting edge.
- Find out why of all the Eagles vs. Cowboys player props, he's targeting the under on this Dalton Schultz line.
Sean Koerner, our Director of Predictive Analytics, is highlighting his favorite player prop for every slate and primetime game throughout the 2021 NFL season. He has a 399-298-4 (57%) all-time record on NFL bets he’s tracked in the Action app.
Dalton Schultz Under 28.5 Receiving Yards
There are several factors working against Dalton Schultz tonight that make him a solid fade for this Monday Night Football matchup:
- It’s likely that Blake Jarwin’s playing time will trend up over the next few games as he’s getting closer to 100% following ACL surgery in 2020. Any playing time he sees will come at Schultz’s expense. Therefore, I would assume Schultz’s playing time will trend down going forward.
- Schultz has hauled in all eight of his targets on the season. Obviously a 100% catch rate is unsustainable, so we can expect some regression going forward there. His high catch rate has a lot to do with his laughably low aDot of 2.8, which ranks as the third-lowest among qualified wide receivers and tight ends. He may be able to haul in three or four passes and still stay under this number.
- The Eagles have done an excellent job against opposing TEs this year, keeping both Kyle Pitts (4/31/0) and George Kittle (4/17/0) in check.
- Ezekiel Elliott is also due for some positive regression in his receiving usage — I like the over on his 16.5 receiving yard prop tonight — and that extra usage will cut into Schultz’s target share.
I’m projecting him closer to 22.5 receiving yards, but my projection may be a bit high given all of the factors going against Schultz. I would bet this down to 25.5.
Pick: Dalton Schultz Under 28.5 Receiving Yards (-110) at FanDuel