ESPN BET Massachusetts is finally here! The operator officially went live in the state on November 14 in addition to launching in 16 other states.
Get started on the platform by using the ESPN BET Massachusetts promo code ACTION to get $250 in bonus bets after you make a qualifying bet. You MUST enter this promo code when signing up to get the welcome offer.
Below, we share more details on the promo code and give a complete review of the platform so you know what to expect.
Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!
ESPN BET Massachusetts New User Promo Key Takeaways December 2023
|📲 ESPN BET MA Promo Code||
ACTION (Users MUST use this code to get the offer)
|💰 ESPN BET MA Welcome Offer||Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets|
|📝 Terms and Conditions||
New users only, 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be physically present in MA order to wager. Players must sign up with code ACTION and then place an Eligible Wager on an Eligible Game during the Promotion Period. $200 (four (4) $50 Increments) of the $250 in Bonus Bets will be credited upon making the first bet. Please Gamble Responsibly.
|🤝 ESPN BET Massachusetts License Partner||
Plainridge Park Casino
|Last Verified On||December 01, 2023|
We’re excited to offer users our ESPN BET MA promo code so they can get started and see what all of the well-deserved hype is about! After all, it’s not every day that the Worldwide Leader of Sports launches an innovative sports betting platform.
Be sure to enter our promo code ACTION during registration; if you don’t, you won’t get to take advantage of this awesome welcome offer!
How to Claim the ESPN BET Massachusetts Promo Code
Here’s how to claim the ESPN BET MA promo code when signing up for a new account:
- Click the "Sign Up" button on the desktop page. Or, download the app from the Google Play or App Store and tap "Sign Up."
- Create your account by providing your email address and phone number.
- Create a unique username and password.
- Enter the ESPN BET MA promo code ACTION in the promo code field and select "Apply." You MUST use code ACTION when signing up to get the offer.
- Verify your email address.
- Provide your personal information and complete the identify check, which will require you to provide the last 4 digits of your SSN and your state-issued ID, driver's license, or passport.
- Make a deposit and place your first wager to unlock the welcome offer of $250 in bonus bets.
ESPN BET Massachusetts Promo Code T&Cs
The following terms and conditions apply when claiming the ESPN BET MA promo code. Players must:
- Enter the promo code ACTION during signup
- Be physically present in the state of Massachusetts
- Be signing up for an ESPN BET MA account for the first time (and they can’t have previously signed up for an account in another state)
- Use their bonus bets within seven days of receiving them
Be sure to read the full T&Cs so you can take advantage of the generous welcome offer.
Existing Promotions at ESPN BET Massachusetts
After you claim the ESPN BET Massachusetts promo code, you may wonder about the sportsbook’s promotions for established players.
The ESPN BET Massachusetts platform is competing with more established sportsbooks by going beyond the standard welcome offer for new players. That’s where its ongoing promotions come in, as these types of offers help promote customer retention and loyalty.
Existing promotions that you can take advantage of at ESPN BET MA include:
Special Event Promos
The huge ESPN corporation is the broadcaster behind Monday Night Football, so there is likely to be a host of promos lined up around MNF games.
Other special event deals may appear for World Series baseball games, the NBA Championship series, and Stanley Cup matches. Additionally, keep an eye out for promos surrounding major tournaments in golf and tennis including the US Masters and the US Open.
A regular promotion from PENN Entertainment, bonus bets are available to players via many different avenues. When players log in, they can head to their account page and check all of the available deals for a given period.
A bonus bet could apply to losing stakes on the Super Bowl. If your bet loses, bonus funds will appear as a consolation.
Odds boosts are another sportsbook bonus that are available on ESPN BET MA. These bonuses improve your wagering opportunities, so be sure to check the homepage for the latest featured bets. You can also find special odds boosts on the "Promos" page.
What States Have the Sportsbook?
The sportsbook from ESPN and PENN Entertainment (along with its promo code) is accessible in the following states:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
PENN Entertainment’s existing sports betting licenses made it possible for the new sportsbook to go live in several states.
Other states may also adopt the new brand due to the increasing legalization of sports betting. For instance, once sports betting officially becomes legal in NC in January 2024, we can expect ESPN BET North Carolina to come on the scene.
ESPN BET MA Timeline
Last updated on December 01, 2023
Here's a timeline of important ESPN BET MA dates:
- November 14: The official launch of ESPN BET MA occurs, with the platform and promo code becoming available for users.
- November 2023: This is the proposed timeframe for ESPN BET Massachusetts and other regional platforms to launch.
- August 2023: PENN Entertainment announces plans for a new sportsbook in collaboration with ESPN.
- March 10: Massachusetts legalizes online sports betting.
ESPN BET Massachusetts Mobile App & Website Experience
All good sports betting platforms should have a mobile app in place to give their customers added flexibility. ESPN BET MA follows suit by providing an app with exceptional coverage and functionality.
The app is available via the App Store and Google Play Store.
ESPN BET MA Betting & Sports Market Coverage
Betting markets relate to the individual sports offered by a sportsbook. Some will only cover the core events, while others will also list betting options for niche sports.
ESPN BET MA is staying competitive in the sports betting industry by offering coverage for major events and regular season games across the following leagues:
From the very first kick of the regular season to the final play of the Super Bowl, the top online sportsbooks will be looking to provide extensive coverage of the National Football League. All 32 franchises competing in the NFL have their games covered by the ESPN BET Massachusetts platform, and there are many different online sports betting market types to choose from.
The National Basketball Association is the elite level of the sport. 30 franchise teams from the USA and Canada battle every year to win the NBA Championship. The division follows a similar pattern to other big leagues in America with a regular season followed by playoffs and the finals. Those who use ESPN BET MA will find lots of bets for the NBA in addition to basketball leagues and competitions from around the world.
We see a great deal of choice for baseball fans. Major League Baseball is the top competition, and it produces extensive betting options at ESPN BET Massachusetts. A familiar setup is in place with a regular season, followed by playoffs and, then, the World Series.
Other leagues the app covers are as follows:
- NHL: The National Hockey League culminates in a finals series where the remaining two teams battle for the Stanley Cup. Before that, there is a regular and post season for which the ESPN BET MA sportsbook publishes extensive odds.
- NCAA Football and Basketball: ESPN BET Massachusetts is serious about college sports, too, with football being a big focus. While Massachusetts sports fans are cheering on the Boston Eagles, they can also get involved in the college basketball markets.
- Boxing: Big fight nights attract huge viewing audiences, both at ringside and on pay-per-view TV. All major pro boxing fights are listed among the markets at ESPN BET MA.
- MMA: The most popular organization within MMA is the Ultimate Fighting Championship. All the big UFC fight nights are on the platform along with matches from Bellator and other important governing bodies.
- Golf: Bettors can find the app covering the PGA Tour, which covers the US and Asia, along with the DP World Tour, which is mostly based in Europe. The most important events in golf are the four Majors, the US Masters, the PGA Championship, the US Open, and the Open Championship.
- Soccer: Soccer has a loyal following in the United States, with the MLS being the biggest league here. The app offers coverage for the World Cup, the English Premier League, and other leagues across Spain, Italy, Germany, Africa, and South America.
- Tennis: Like golf, tennis has four major events in the calendar year. The four grand slams are the Australian Open, the French Open, Wimbledon, and the US Open. Betting intensifies when these four tournaments come along, but ESPN BET Massachusetts has extensive, year-round coverage of this popular sport.
Sports that are less popular in the US also get coverage, with examples including cricket, rugby, motorsports, and more.
ESPN BET Odds
For betting on NFL games and futures, check out current ESPN BET odds below.
NFL Game Odds: Los Angeles Chargers vs. New England Patriots
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated December 01, 2023 - Odds Provided by ESPN BET - Subject to Change
Over 40.5 (-105)
Under 40.5 (-115)
NFL Futures Odds
Below is a selection of odds for the NFL 2023-24 Super Bowl Champion: Updated December 01, 2023 - Odds Provided by ESPN BET - Subject to Change
|Team||NFL 2023-24 Champion|
What Bet Types Does ESPN BET Massachusetts Offer?
You’ll be glad to hear that ESPN BET Massachusetts offers different bet types to keep up with other platforms in the online sports betting industry.
Here’s a closer look at different bet types:
- Moneyline: A bet on the outcome of a single event. Which team or individual will win?
- Total: Totals bets can relate to points, goals, runs, etc. How many will be scored in the game? Totals options can apply to either team or as a combined bet. They can also relate to the whole game or separate halves or quarters.
- Spread: Referred to as a handicap in other parts of the world, a spread describes a bet that involves one team having an advantage over its opponent. For example, let’s say the spread is 7.5 points in an NFL game. The team projected to win has to beat its opponent by eight or more points to cover the spread and deliver a return to bettors who bet on the favored team.
- Same Game Parlays: A parlay bet is another term for a multiple bet containing two selections or more. With a same game parlay, two or more picks are taken from the same match. For example, you could bet on the Dallas Cowboys to beat the Los Angeles Chargers and for there to be more than 34.5 points in the game.
- Parlays: There’s also an option to bet on parlays from more than one sporting event. Using the above example, customers could bet on the Cowboys to beat the Chargers, while adding in a totals bet from another NFL match on the same night.
- Teasers: A teaser bet is a type of parlay where the player has the option of changing the spread or total in return for a lower payout. Generally, teasers will only apply to the football and basketball markets.
- Futures: We are literally looking into the future long-term for this bet. A futures stake is for an outright winner of a tournament or cup. In US sports, the most popular futures are wagered on the winner of the Super Bowl, the Stanley Cup, the World Series and the NBA Championship. Futures can, however, apply to many other events including the winner of the golf US Masters and the tennis US Open.
Payment Options at ESPN BET Massachusetts
An extensive set of funding options is also desirable at any sports betting company. It underlines flexibility by offering account holders a number of ways to deposit and withdraw money. Along with the standard debit card facilities, it helps to have eWallets in place, too.
The good news is that ESPN BET MA offers extensive payment options to appease users. See the below sections for more details.
Depositing on ESPN BET MA
These are the deposit options at ESPN BET Massachusetts:
- Debit cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- Credit cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- Online banking (powered by Trustly)
- Cash at Casino
- Wire transfer
Withdrawing from ESPN BET MA
Here are the withdrawal methods on the ESPN BET Massachusetts sportsbook:
- Debit cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- Online banking (powered by Trustly)
- Cash at Casino
- Wire transfer
Remember, to use a specific withdrawal method, you will need to have used this option for previous deposits.
Massachusetts Sports Teams to Wager On at ESPN BET MA
People in Massachusetts are mad about their sports, and they have a number of top teams to follow. Across the state, there are successful franchises in most of the key sports.
Here are some of the teams that fans can wager on via ESPN BET MA:
New England Patriots
Based in Boston, the Patriots are the most successful NFL team of the 21st century. This franchise has won all six of its Super Bowl titles since the start of the new millennium, with those successes coming between 2001 and 2018.
For much of that period, New England was powered by the legendary quarterback Tom Brady. While the Patriots haven't enjoyed the same level of success since Brady moved on, the team remains popular in Massachusetts and receives wide coverage by ESPN BET MA.
For many years, the Boston Celtics held the record for the most NBA Championships. The team won their most recent title in 2008, and that was their 17th pennant since their first success in 1957.
That record of 17 titles has since been matched by the Los Angeles Lakers, but the Celtics remain a powerful team and hope to add to those championships soon. The team has a loyal following across Massachusetts, and you’ll notice that many sports markets are attached to them on the app.
Boston Red Sox
The Boston Red Sox are Massachusetts’ Major League Baseball team. They were founded in 1901 and play at Fenway Park. The Red Sox have also enjoyed great success in their history with no fewer than nine World Series wins.
The first of those titles came way back in 1907, but the Red Sox have won the World Series are recently as 2018. They are a competitive unit with a big fanbase in the US, and sports bettors can get behind them with the ESPN BET Massachusetts sportsbook.
Completing the Boston teams competing in the big four leagues are the Bruins, who compete in the NHL.
Formed in 1924, the Bruins were quick out of the blocks as they won their first Stanley Cup trophy at the end of the 1928/29 season. Five more wins have followed with this proud Boston team last lifting the Stanley Cup in 2011.
With a host of divisional and conference championships in their trophy cabinet, the Boston Bruins are another successful Massachusetts sports team that attract lots of coverage on the the ESPN BET MA sports betting platform.
New England Revolution
New England Revolution is a soccer team that shares the Gillette Stadium with the New England Patriots. This MLS team attracts much interest in the online sports betting world.
Revolution were founder members of MLS, but they’ve yet to win the main MLS Cup. After a strong regular season in 2021, the team won the Supporters’ Shield. They’ve also won the Eastern Conference Championships on five occasions.
Boston College Eagles
There is also a thriving college sports scene in Boston, and the Eagles are the state’s proud representative. Located in Chestnut Hill, Boston College competes in the NCAA setup and boasts a strong record in all of the regular core sports.
With the men’s football program dating back to the 1890s and the basketball team being established in 1904, Boston College is one of the oldest collegiate programs in the country. The school's men’s ice hockey team has been the most successful with five NCAA titles from 1949 to 2012.
Sports bettors find that college events are a big focus on the ESPN BET Massachusetts sportsbook, with the Boston College Eagles in particular attracting a lot of attention.
ESPN BET MA Promo Code Conclusions
Our ESPN BET MA promo code ACTION is one of the best offers out there, as new users will get $250 in bonus bets after making their first bet when they enter our code during registration. Be sure to take advantage of it today and familiarize yourself with this awesome new platform from PENN Entertainment! You will only get the welcome offer by entering our code at signup.
ESPN BET Massachusetts launched on November 14 of this year. This date came almost a week before the big Super Bowl rematch between the Eagles and Chiefs on Monday Night Football.
The ESPN BET Massachusetts promo code is ACTION, which offers $250 in bonus bets after enter the code during registration and make a qualifying wager. You can only get this offer if you use our code at signup.
The legal online sports betting age in Massachusetts is 21. This restriction applies to online casino play and daily fantasy sports. Exceptions are for the state-run lottery and pari-mutuel wagering, where players can be aged 18 and above.
To legally place bets on ESPN BET Massachusetts, you must be aged 21 and above. Expect to provide verification documents to confirm your eligibility.
Aside from ESPN BET MA, the new sportsbook launched in the following states and will likely expand to new regions in the future:
Aside from ESPN BET MA, a number of other mobile sports betting websites are available for residents of Massachusetts. These include:
- Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts
- BetMGM MA
- BetR Massachusetts
- DraftKings MA
- Fanatics MA
- FanDuel MA
Picking the Best Sportsbooks Online
Many sports bettors have trouble picking which sportsbook to use. For your reference, Action Network experts developed The Best Sportsbook Quiz. Answer a few short questions about your betting preferences, and our quiz will tell you which sportsbooks are best for you.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Take advantage of other sportsbooks and daily fantasy promos as you build your bankroll:
FanDuel Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | ESPN BET Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code | Fliff Promo Code | Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.