2019-20 Premier League Odds: Manchester City Favorites to Win 3rd Straight Title
Manchester City. Pictured: Kevin De Bruyne
- Manchester City are the early -150 favorites to win their third straight Premier League title in 2019-20.
- Liverpool (+325) are the closest contenders, followed by Tottenham (+1200) and Manchester United (+1600).
- Aside from the big-six teams, Wolves (100-1) are the only club with odds better than 250-1 to hoist the trophy.
The 2019-20 season begins on Aug. 10 and fixtures for the entire year will be announced on June 13.
Manchester City have won the Premier League in back-to-back seasons and are the early -150 favorites to make it three consecutive titles.
2019-20 Premier League Title Odds
Liverpool are the closest contenders at +325 odds, right around the same price as in 2018-19.
Tottenham (12-1), Manchester United (16-1), Chelsea (18-1) and Arsenal (20-1) are the only other clubs with odds better than 100-1 to win the title.
The three newly promoted teams from the EFL Championship are Norwich City, Sheffield United and Aston Villa.
There are two notable changes that Premier League fans and bettors should be aware of for 2019-20:
- VAR, also known as video assistant referee, will be used for the first time in the league. This should impact games in a positive way, but could severely slow down the pace of play if used too often.
- A winter break will be taken in February for the first time, offering clubs some rest before the most crucial months of the season.
As the season nears, we’ll be providing in depth previews for every club and futures bet.