Bernd Wiesberger 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Riding Scottish Open Win
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Bernd Wiesberger
Bernd Wiesberger British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 80-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings
- Tee Times: 4:25 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:26 a.m. ET Friday
One of the last players to qualify for The Open a few weeks ago, thanks to a share of second place at the Irish Open, Wiesberger has been trending in the right direction for about a month and a half, ever since winning in Denmark for his first title in more than two years.
That’s the good news.
The bad news is that the Austrian has never finished better than 15th place in 20 career major starts. At 33, though, the talented ball-striker might just now be entering his true prime years.
Bernd Wiesberger British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Bernd Wiesberger ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 99
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 8
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 107
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 27
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 43
- Total Driving: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Approach: N/A