Bryson DeChambeau 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Poor Form Creating Value
Brian Spurlock, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Bryson DeChambeau
Bryson DeChambeau 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 40-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,100 DraftKings; $10,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:36 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:02 a.m. ET Friday
Eight months ago, I decided DeChambeau was going to be my U.S. Open pick. That was when he was winning literally every other start, of course.
Since then, he’s looked eminently ordinary — and consistently frustrated — but there are signs of him turning things around soon. Returning to his native NorCal should offer a boost, as should his pedigree of being a past USGA champion, having won the U.S. Amateur four years ago.
He hasn’t played his best lately, but that just means there’s greater value on one of the game’s top players here.
Bryson DeChambeau Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Bryson DeChambeau ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 15
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 53
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 88
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 31
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 37