Graeme McDowell 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Target In Matchups?
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Graeme McDowell
Graeme McDowell British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 50-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,900 DraftKings; $9,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:14 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:15 a.m. ET Friday
I’m intrigued by a lot of Euros heading into the Open Championship.
Despite missing his past two cuts at the Irish and Scottish Open, McDowell is one of those players who has my interest. He’s made 10-of-14 cuts in his Open appearances, and he’s also a member at Portrush, so he’ll head into this tournament with some knowledge of the course already.
He’ll fit well into balanced builds on DraftKings at $7,800, and I’ll be looking to target him in any matchup if whoever he is paired with is exploitable.
Graeme McDowell British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Graeme McDowell ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 70
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 118
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 50
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 73
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 102
- Total Driving: 64
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 57