Jon Rahm 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: A Worthy DFS, Betting Target
Stephen Lew-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jon Rahm
Jon Rahm 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 18-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,500 (DraftKings), $11,200 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:16 p.m. ET (Thursday); 7:51 a.m. ET (Friday)
Rahm is a guy I absolutely want to buy this week, especially in DFS, as he’s only $9,500 on DraftKings. I think Rahm will get at least one major in his career, and the PGA Championship is the one best suited to his strengths. He hits the ball a mile — he’s second in Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee — and can get incredibly hot with his irons. If he has a weakness, it’s an inconsistent short game, but this is a course on which he can get away with that; awesome drives and second shots will absolutely have him in contention.
Put simply, he’s one of the best all-around players in the world, and this course favors those types, especially the longest ones. His price is too low in DFS, and I’ll be looking to buy him in the betting market as well, especially in head-to-head props.
Jon Rahm Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jon Rahm ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 6
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 9
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 24
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 2
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 9
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 13