Tyrrell Hatton 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Wait for Stronger Form
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tyrrell Hatton
Tyrrell Hatton 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,400 (DraftKings), $9,000 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:02 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:27 p.m. ET (Friday)
I like Hatton as a player, but something just isn’t right with his game. He has only one top-10 in 2019 at the WGC Match Play event. I thought this might be a year where we saw him take a jump up in status, and I have a future on him at the U.S. Open, but as for this week, I’m out.
Tyrrell Hatton Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tyrrell Hatton ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 38
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 67
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 87
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 84
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 75
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 63