Zach Johnson 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: 2019 Hasn’t Been His Year
Reinhold Matay, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Zach Johnson
Zach Johnson 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:51 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:36 p.m. ET Friday
Given the strength of the field and the other options in this price range who are superior ball strikers to Johnson, he’s not somebody I’ll be investing in at the U.S. Open. He hasn’t shown any upside in 2019, finishing 28th or worse in all but one event thus far.
Zach Johnson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Zach Johnsonranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 37
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 67
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 107
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 36
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 24