Bet $10, Win $200 if Tatum Scores a Point, & More!
AP Photo/Charles Krupa. Pictured: Jayson Tatum
Tatum and the Celtics are trying to keep their title hopes alive on Thursday night.
But no matter what happens in Game 6, you’ll win BIG with these sportsbook promos.
Boston-Golden State Promos
- BetMGM: Bet $10, Win $200 if Tatum scores a point!
- Caesars: Bet Boston-Golden State risk-free up to $1,500!
Check out all of the details below.
Tatum has scored double digit points in every game of the playoffs so far.
So even if he has an off shooting night, Tatum should manage to score a single point easily.
Win $200 if he does:
- Deposit at least $10 (you don’t need to enter a bonus code if you use our link)
- Bet $10+ on the Boston moneyline as your FIRST bet — use the normal market
Note: You can place any first-time wager of $10+ and be rewarded with $200 in additional free bets if that team scores a point. Boston and Tatum are being used as examples.
As long as Tatum scores a point, that $200 is yours.
Well, what are you waiting for? Head on over to BetMGM to boost that bankroll!
That’s right. You can bet Boston-Golden State with up to $1,500 in house money!
And you don’t have to use that risk-free bet on basketball. It’ll work for any betting market you can find on Caesars!
Here’s how to take advantage:
- Register an account with code ACTION2215
- Deposit up to $1,500 into your account
- Bet up to $1,500 on any Finals game (or anything else that you want!)
There are plenty of sportsbooks at which you can bet the Finals, but not many that are offering a four-figure risk-free bet!
Head over to Caesars today before this amazing offer is no longer.