Sunday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Chris Paul
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Sunday's nine-game slate, including how the Houston Rockets will look with Chris Paul back.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, Jan. 27
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (ankle) and Lauri Markkanen (hip) will play. Chandler Hutchison (toe) is out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Jordan Clarkson (illness) will play.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul (hamstring) will play. Brandon Knight (knee) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (back) is out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Kyle Kuzma (hip) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Tyler Johnson (ankle) is questionable. Dion Waiters (migraine) is not on the injury report.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague (foot) is out. Derrick Rose (ankle) is questionable. Gorgui Dieng (hip) is probable.
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay (shoulder) is out 2 weeks.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Mo Bamba (illness) and Isaiah Briscoe (ankle) are questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: De’Anthony Melton (ankle) and T.J. Warren (ankle) are out. Deandre Ayton (ankle) and Richaun Holmes (foot) are questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge (wrist) and DeMar DeRozan (knee) are probable. Rudy Gay (ankle) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Danny Green (hand) is probable.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.