Photo credit: Jennifer Stewart-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Justise Winslow and Tyler Johnson
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Thursday's two-game slate, including how the Miami Heat will look without Goran Dragic.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s two-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4:15 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, Dec. 20
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) is out for at least three more games. Maxi Kleber (toe), DeAndre Jordan (illness) and Ryan Broekhoff (illness) are questionable. J.J. Barea (ankle) and Dirk Nowitzki (ankle) are probable.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Lou Williams (hamstring) is questionable. Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) and Jerome Robinson (foot) remain out.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) expected to miss two months. Justise Winslow (ankle) is questionable. Tyler Johnson (migraine) is probable. Dion Waiters (ankle) is day-to-day.