NCAA Tournament Odds, Bracket Picks & Predictions: Your March Madness Betting Cheat Sheet
Ben Solomon/NCAA Photos via Getty Images.
Welcome to your one-stop shop for 2022 NCAA Tournament betting odds, analysis, team previews, matchup analysis and more. Whether you’re a seasoned bettor looking to get in early on opening lines, or a bracket enthusiast looking for every possible edge to win this year’s bracket pool and finally stick it to Rick from HR — we’ve got everything you need to make the most out of March Madness.
Below, you’ll find links to opening betting odds, plus many of our quintessential NCAA Tournament articles that are must-reads before the Round of 64 tips off on Thursday. We will continually update this cheat sheet every day so that you always have easy access to our most recent and most important NCAA Tournament content.
This is March. Let the madness begin.
Opening Odds & Betting Analysis for All 36 Opening-Round Games
Click the Information icon next to any NCAA Tournament matchup to find opening betting odds, analysis, team previews and more.
2022 College Basketball Brackets & Strategy
Our Best Bets for Friday’s Early Games
How Stuckey is Betting Friday’s First-Round Games
Our Staff’s Instant Betting Analysis from Selection Sunday
Sean Koerner’s March Madness Bracket Predictions & Projections
National Championship Contenders & Final Four Dark Horses
NCAA Tournament Cinderella Model
How to Use Data to Win Your Bracket Pool
Which No. 1 Seed Has the Toughest Path to the Final Four?
Calcutta Auction Strategy, Tips & Picks
Three Man Weave’s Consensus NCAA Tournament Bracket
Other NCAA Tournament Betting Content
- NCAA Tournament Betting Pace Report: 4 Totals to Watch | By Collin Wilson
- Which Lower Seeds Are Capable of Making a Run? | By Action Network Staff
- Our Final Four Predictions, Sleepers & Favorites From Each Region | By Action Network Staff
- The Most Overseeded & Underseeded Teams Based on Our Power Ratings | By BJ Cunningham & Shane McNichol
- 5 Key Statistical to Consider When Betting March Madness | By Stuckey
- Which First Four Team is Best Suited for a Tournament Run? | By Tanner McGrath
- Who’s the Next Max Abmas? 4 Players to Watch in the NCAA Tournament | By Kyle Remillard
- How to Build a Contrarian Bracket | By Travis Reed
- NCAA Tournament Moneyline Rollover Strategy: 8 Picks for the Elite Eight | By Nick Giffen
- How Prominent Coaches Have Fared ATS in March Madness | By Tanner McGrath