NCAA Tournament Odds, Picks: Friday’s 4 Sharpest First Round Bets
Photo by Joe Murphy/Getty Images. Pictured: Malcolm Dandridge #23 of the Memphis Tigers.
- Live NCAA Tournament odds are on the move as bettors make their favorite March Madness picks for Friday, March 17.
- Based on the latest NCAA Tournament odds movement and data, Vermont vs. Marquette, Drake vs. Miami and Florida Atlanta vs. Memphis are showing as savvy bets.
- Below we examine the smartest NCAA Tournament picks for Friday's first round matchups.
Day 1 of the 2023 NCAA Tournament is in the books, but what makes March Madness so great is that we get to do it all over again on Friday!
Bettors have had an extra day to examine and get down on today’s games, and according to the latest NCAA Tournament odds and Action Network’s PRO betting tools, Friday’s four smartest picks come via these three games:
- Vermont vs. Marquette (2:45 p.m. ET)
- Drake vs. Miami (7:45 p.m. ET)
- Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis (9:20 p.m. ET)
So let’s go ahead and dive right into Friday’s sharpest NCAA Tournament picks.
NCAA Tournament Odds, Picks
*Odds as of Friday morning
Vermont vs. Marquette Pick
2:45 p.m. ET | CBS
Vermont vs. Marquette is so interesting that sharps are betting both the spread and over/under.
Let’s start with the spread.
The Catamounts opened as 11.5-point underdogs against the Golden Eagles and pros quickly pounced on the points in this matchup.