Saturday NCAA Tournament Odds, Picks & Predictions: Sharps Betting Arkansas vs. Kansas, Auburn vs. Houston
Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images. Pictured: Head coach Kelvin Sampson of the Houston Cougars.
- NCAA Tournament odds and the latest March Madness picks data show Arkansas vs. Kansas and Auburn vs. Houston as two of Saturday's smartest predictions.
- In fact, sharp bettors are already moving NCAA Tournament odds for both of these matchups.
- With this in mind, let's look at the NCAA Tournament picks that wiseguys are making for Arkansas vs. Kansas and Auburn vs. Houston on Saturday, March 18.
My wife hit the road on Friday morning for a girls’ weekend at the beach, leaving me to take care of our little monsters until tomorrow afternoon.
If the first image that popped into your head illustrates some form of chaos, then you would be correct!
Thankfully, I have the second round of the NCAA Tournament to keep me sane over the next two days and yes, I will be betting.
The kids’ iPads are fully charged — this isn’t my first rodeo — so let’s go ahead and take the Action Network’s PRO betting tools for a spin ahead of Saturday’s NCAA Tournament slate.
With this in mind, here are the latest NCAA Tournament odds and two picks offering value for Saturday’s March Madness action, including predictions for:
- Arkansas vs. Kansas (5:15 p.m. ET)
- Auburn vs. Houston (7:10 p.m. ET)
NCAA Tournament Odds, Picks
*Odds as of Saturday morning
Arkansas vs. Kansas Pick
5:15 p.m. ET | CBS
Arkansas opened as a 4-point underdog against Kansas at DraftKings Sportsbook and immediately climbed to +4.5, but it didn’t take the wiseguys long to pound this number into shape.