Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tua Tagovailoa
- The 2018 College Football Playoff is here, and we've got it covered from all angles.
- Below, find links to our detailed betting guides, sharp reports, news, live odds trackers and more.
Our crack team of college football experts treats Duquesne-UMass in Week 0 like a holiday, so you better believe College Football Playoff Saturday is Christmas, Flag Day, New Year’s Eve and Thanksgiving wrapped into one.
Whether you want detailed analysis of the game to make your own decision or quick-hitting opinions on Notre Dame-Clemson and Alabama-Oklahoma, we’ve got you covered.
Our College Football Playoff Betting Picks
Looking for advice on who to bet in Alabama-Oklahoma or Clemson-Notre Dame? Below you’ll find detailed breakdowns on each game, our staff’s favorite bets, information on who the sharps are betting, and much more.
- Alabama-Oklahoma Betting Guide
- Clemson-Notre Dame Betting Guide
- Wilson: My Favorite College Football Playoff Bets
- Our Staff’s Favorite College Football Playoff Bets
- CFP Bets the Sharps Have Made
Other College Football Playoff Coverage
Here you’ll find news, updating odds, Vegas’ view of the two semifinal games and information on our $1,000 prop contest giveaway.
- Enter Our $1,000 College Football Playoff Contest
- Sportsbook Report: Vegas Needs Clemson
- Tracking Live Odds for Notre Dame-Clemson
- Tracking Live Odds for Alabama-Oklahoma
- Metrics That Matter for Clemson-Notre Dame
Other Saturday Games
Don’t forget about Saturday’s undercard games — we’ve got them all covered, and there might be some betting value on a few.
Bowl Season Analysis, Tips
The games are bigger, but it’s important to remember some fundamentals with betting the bowls.
- Bet Moneylines, Don’t Take the Points, During Bowl Season
- 60 Essential Betting Nuggets for Bowl Season
- All of the Players Sitting Out
- 3 Profitable Bowl Betting Strategies
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Advanced Stats to Use When Betting CFB
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread