PIT @ CLE6:00 pm • CBS
Steelers vs. Browns Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Browns have run successful plays on 38.0% of rush attempts since Week 7 -- tied for ninth-worst in NFL. Steelers have allowed successful plays on 37.0% of rush attempts since Week 7 -- tied for seventh-best in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Steelers have gone three and out on 29% of their drives this season -- second-worst in NFL. Browns have forced three and outs on 35% of opponent drives this season -- best in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Browns are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- Browns are 3-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Browns are 2-4 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Browns' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 1 of Browns' 7 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Goodwin is questionable with concussion
Grant Sr. is out with knee
CLE QB Deshaun Watson (shoulder) will have season-ending surgery.
Nick Chubb (knee) to undergo season-ending knee surgery.
Woods II is out with achilles
Jones is out with knee
Mitchell is questionable with hamstring
Thompson-Robinson is questionable with concussion
Roberts is questionable with groin
Seumalo is questionable with shoulder
Cole is questionable with knee
Pierre is out with shoulder
Could not load odds
Steelers vs. Browns Team Totals