Aaron Rodgers Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Aaron Rodgers
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Rodgers played the entire 2018 season with an MCL injury he suffered in Week 1. He didn’t look himself, throwing only 25 TDs. But with Mike McCarthy gone and new head coach Matt LaFleur in town, expect Rodgers to bounce back in a big way.
Unfortunately, the market is anticipating this as he’s being selected as the third QB off the board, so there isn’t much “value” to be had. Still, it would be real hard to wait on QB if he slips outside the top 75. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Aaron Rodgers’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 4
- Overall: No. 70 PPR | No. 62 Half-Point PPR | No. 60 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 360 completions | 565 attempts | 63.8 comp % | 4,176 yards | 30.3 touchdowns | 7.3 interceptions
- Rushing: 47 carries | 244 yards | 2.1 touchdowns
- Passing: 372 comp | 597 att | 62.3 comp% | 4,442 yds | 277.6 yds/g | 25 TDs | 2 INTs
- Rushing: 43 car | 269 yds | 2 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB6