Anthony Miller Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 23, 2018; Santa Clara, CA, USA; Chicago Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller (17) reacts after catching a pass for a touchdown against the San Francisco 49ers in the second quarter at Levi’s Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Chicago Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller.
Miller found the end zone seven times as a rookie despite dealing with a severe shoulder injury from Week 2 until the end of the season.
He joined Odell Beckham Jr. (12), Mike Evans (12), Calvin Ridley (10), Kelvin Benjamin (9), Michael Thomas (9), Martavis Bryant (8), Hunter Henry (8), Jordan Matthews (8), Sterling Shepard (8) and JuJu Smith-Schuster (7) as the only rookies to score at least seven touchdowns since 2014.
Still, Miller finds himself on the outside looking in. Allen Robinson managed to emerge as the offense’s No. 1 target during his 12 games with Mitch Trubisky under center last season:
- Allen Robinson: 7.8 targets per game
- Taylor Gabriel: 6
- Tarik Cohen: 5.5
- Trey Burton: 5
- Anthony Miller: 4
- Adam Shaheen: 2.7
Miller likely won’t carry all that much consistency, but his talent makes him an underrated DFS stacking partner with Trubisky. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Anthony Miller’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 145 overall | No. 52 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 144 overall | No. 53 WR
- Standard: No. 134 overall | No. 50 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 42 receptions | 552 yards | 4.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 33 rec | 423 yds | 28.2 yds/g | 7 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR59 PPR | WR55 0.5 PPR | WR52 std
Note: Miller played in 15 regular-season games.