Browns Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Baker Mayfield
Cleveland Browns Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 9 (-110)/Under 9 (-110)
- Odds to win the AFC North: +130
- Odds to make the AFC Playoffs: -110
- Odds to win the AFC Championship: 9-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 18-1
Expectations are high for the Browns heading into 2019. But how realistic are they?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 8.9
The Browns are now a top-10 team on paper, and it’s not hard to envision them winning 10 or more games this year. Their easy schedule (28th overall) certainly helps, but it’s worth pointing out that I only have them favored in three of their first eight games, before finishing the season as projected favorites in seven of eight down the stretch.
It might take a few games for Baker Mayfield and Odell Beckham to build their chemistry, so I’m anticipating the Browns to only get better as the season unfolds.
It’s worth waiting to see if they get off to a slow start and then buy the Browns against the spread down the stretch if the market overreacts to their tough opening half of the season.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 vs. Titans: Browns -4
- Week 2 at Jets: Browns -0.5
- Week 3 vs. Rams: Browns pick’em
- Week 4 at Ravens: Browns +1.5
- Week 5 at 49ers: Browns +1
- Week 6 vs. Seahawks: Browns -3.5
- Week 8 at Patriots: Browns +6
- Week 9 at Broncos: Browns +0.5
- Week 10 vs. Bills: Browns -7
- Week 11 vs. Steelers: Browns -3
- Week 12 vs. Dolphins: Browns -10.5
- Week 13 at Steelers: Browns +2.5
- Week 14 vs. Bengals: Browns -8.5
- Week 15 at Cardinals: Browns -3.5
- Week 16 vs. Ravens: Browns -4
- Week 17 at Bengals: Browns -3