Carson Wentz Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Carson Wentz
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz.
Wentz finished 2018 as the QB17 in fantasy points per game (min. eight starts) after finishing 2017 as the QB2.
He isn’t exactly free at his current average draft position as the QB9, but his enhanced weapons and recent history of elite fantasy play makes his ceiling much higher than similarly-valued quarterbacks like Philip Rivers and Jared Goff.
This should be a make-or-break year for Wentz. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Carson Wentz’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 8
- Overall: No. 92 PPR | No. 93 Half-Point PPR | No. 89 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 362 completions | 550 attempts | 65.8 comp % | 4,154 yards | 30.1 touchdowns | 11 interceptions
- Rushing: 50 carries | 180 yards | 1.1 touchdowns
- Passing: 279 comp | 401 att | 69.6 comp% | 3,074 yds | 279.5 yds/g | 21 TDs | 7 INTs
- Rushing: 34 car | 93 yds | 0 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB22
Note: Wentz started only 11 regular-season games.