Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Deshaun Watson, DeAndre Hopkins
- Our staff reveals their favorite NFL bets for Sunday's main slate of Week 3 games.
- See how they're betting Texans-Chargers, including an against-the-spread and over/under pick.
Are the Texans being undervalued against the Chargers?
Our staff reveals their five favorite bets for Sunday’s main slate of Week 3 games, featuring two picks for that late afternoon AFC showdown.
Odds above as of Friday evening and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can exclusively bet every NFL spread this season at reduced juice (-105).
Here are the games they have against-the-spread and over/under picks for:
- Falcons at Colts: 1 p.m. ET
- Raiders at Vikings: 1 p.m. ET
- Lions at Eagles: 1 p.m. ET
- Texans at Chargers: 4:25 p.m. ET
Now let’s dig in!
Chad Millman: Colts -1 vs. Falcons
Kickoff: 1 p.m. ET
Week 1, the Colts lose in OT, thanks to Adam Vinatieri leaving many many points on the field. Week 2, the Colts survive the Titans, in spite of Adam Vinatieri leaving many many points on the field.