Week 8 NFL Injury Report: Adam Thielen, Kerryon Johnson & More Fantasy Football Injuries
David Berding-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Adam Thielen
- We're tracking all the fantasy football injuries for Week 8 in our NFL Injury Report.
- Adam Thielen and Kerryon Johnson are among the injuries we're monitoring.
Welcome to Week 8!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 7 had some key injuries here’s a brief rundown in case you missed it:
- Falcons QB Matt Ryan exited their blowout loss early after he sustained an ankle injury. He was seen in a walking boot after the game and will be getting an MRI on Monday.
- Vikings WR Adam Thielen injured his hamstring against the Lions on Sunday and never returned. Thielen is optimistic he’ll play this week, but with their game on Thursday, that might be tough depending on the results of his MRI.
- Lions RB Kerryon Johnson left in the first quarter with a knee injury and was shown on the sideline with a brace on his knee. His Week 8 outlook doesn’t look great early on.
- Texans WR Will Fuller suffered a hamstring injury against the Colts on Sunday and never returned. With the Raiders on deck, his status will be closely monitored by fantasy players.
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes (knee) could return in fewer than three weeks (per ESPN’s Adam Schefter).
Teams with Week 8 Byes: Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.