Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Willie Snead
- There are three NFL player props offering betting value on Sunday's main slate for Week 11.
- Uncertainty surrounds the Ravens offense, but Willie Snead's receiving yardage prop stands out.
I’ve been waiting all week to see what the Baltimore Ravens’ prop betting lines would look like with Joe Flacco’s (hip) status in question against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Finally the team listed him as doubtful. But it’s still a volatile situation, as we don’t know whether it will be Lamar Jackson or Robert Griffin III is under center for the majority of the snaps.
DFS players are projecting a smash spot from Alex Collins in anticipation of a run-heavy game script. And while I think that’s a fine angle — Collin’s over/under is set at 55.5 rushing yards — the play that jumps out to me is Willie Snead.
Before we get into that, here are the records on the year. Check out even more Week 11 plays over at Bet the Prop.
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 183-87 (66%)
- Article picks: 28-14 (64%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 204-157 (57%)