NFL Preseason Cheat Sheet: Betting Odds, Picks, More for Thursday
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Kyler Murray
- The Action Network has every actionable angle of Thursday's NFL Preseason Week 1 slate covered.
- Find our experts' picks, preseason DFS tips, betting odds for all 11 games and more below.
The Hall of Fame Game was a nice warmup, but the real preseason action kicks off tonight.
Our experts have analyzed all 11 games, the betting market and DraftKings’ slate to equip you with all the best info to make your bets and set your DFS lineups below.
NFL Preseason Picks, Betting Guides
Ian Hartitz previews all of tonight’s games, complete with matchups analysis as well as important injury information. See his four favorite picks and which way he leans on the spread for every game.
- Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills
- New York Jets at New York Giants
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Baltimore Ravens
- Washington Redskins at Cleveland Browns
- New England Patriots at Detroit Lions
- Atlanta Falcons at Miami Dolphins
- Tennessee Titans at Philadelphia Eagles
- Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears
- Houston Texans at Green Bay Packers
- Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona Cardinals
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks
NFL Preseason Sharp Report
Pro bettors are getting down on tonight’s preseason slate just as they would the regular season. See how they’re betting Patriots-Lions, Broncos-Seahawks, Colts-Bills and Jaguars-Ravens.
NFL Preseason DFS Analysis
Ian Hartitz isn’t only in the business of offering his favorite betting picks — he runs through Thursday night’s DraftKings slate to reveal his optimal daily fantasy strategy.
(Spoiler: He really likes Chad “Swag” Kelly in a Colts uniform.)
NFL Preseason Betting Tips
Seven Preseason Betting Tips. You’ll want to bookmark this one for the rest of August. Here are seven tips to a profitable month.
Playoff Teams in the Preseason. If they made the last postseason, it’s been historically profitable to back them in August. Here’s the optimal situation to wager on these squads.
Zig When Public Zags on Low Preseason Over/Unders. Casual bettors love wagering on the over, except with low-total games. Here’s one contrarian strategy that could fit five games tonight.