N’Keal Harry Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 5, 2019; Foxborough, MA, USA; New England Patriots wide receiver N’Keal Harry (50) during mandatory minicamp at the Gillette Stadium practice field. Mandatory Credit: Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New England Patriots wide receiver N'Keal Harry.
Harry has a good chance to see playing time right away, and his ability to play out wide and in the slot should help him stay on the field in more situations. Julian Edelman is likely to lead the Patriots in targets, but it wouldn’t be surprising if Harry finished second on the team, capturing a chunk of the vacated targets that had previously gone to the now-retired tight end Rob Gronkowski.
Still, the Patriots have a complicated offensive system, and wide receivers generally need time to adjust to the NFL. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 N’Keal Harry’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 141 overall | No. 54 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 140 overall | No. 54 WR
- Standard: No. 135 overall | No. 52 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 43.8 receptions | 601 yards | 4.5 touchdowns