Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (December 22, 2019)
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
- Raiders Spread: +8
- Chargers Spread: -8
- Raiders Moneyline: +280
- Chargers Moneyline: -360
- Over/Under: 45.5
- Time: 4:05 p.m. ET, CBS
The Los Angeles Chargers are a favorite against the Oakland Raiders in Week 16 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Raiders vs. Chargers Model Prediction
The Chargers have a 69% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Chargers -7, giving slight value to Oakland. The over/under in our model is projected at 45.8, giving slight value to the over.
The Chargers are averaging 0.22 more yards per play than the Raiders this season.
- Oakland Raiders are 4-6 ATS in the last 10 games
- Los Angeles Chargers are 3-6-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of December 21st, 50% of bets are on the Raiders +8.
The game total is 45.5 and 33% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Picks
- Matt Moore: Chargers -5.5
- 256 or Bust: Raiders +7
- Matthew Freedman: Under 47
- Sean Zerillo: Chargers -7
Raiders vs. Chargers Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- DeAndre Washington over 21.5 receiving yards
- Melvin Gordon III under 23.5 receiving yards
- Austin Ekeler under 45.5 rushing yards