This weekend’s Premier League action is highlighted by the Manchester Derby (Saturday 12:30 p.m. ET) between the top two teams in the league, and Manchester City can clinch the title with a home win vs. Manchester United. We’ve broken down the entire betting market for that match and four others to find the best value bets, including:
- Liverpool at Everton (Saturday, 7:30 a.m. ET on NBC Sports)
- Newcastle at Leicester City (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on PLP)
- Tottenham at Stoke City (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on PLP)
- Burnley at Watford (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on PLP)
- Manchester United at Manchester City (Saturday, 12:30 p.m. ET on NBC)
Recent Results and Season Trends
Draws had been consistently profitable throughout the year, but the last couple of weeks have been brutal, which hasn’t helped our value plays. Road teams finally had a winning week, but have still been in the red for the year. Will road teams continue their surge through the end of the season?