Leicester City vs. Aston Villa Betting Odds and Preview: Will Villa Pull the Upset?
Photo by Visionhaus. Pictured: Jamie Vardy
- Leicester City is a -190 favorite over Aston Villa on Monday afternoon.
- The Foxes have just one win in their last seven games, but Aston Villa is one of the worst teams in the Premier League.
- Jeremy Pond provides a betting strategy for Monday's lone Premier League match.
Leicester City vs. Aston Villa Odds
- Leicester Moneyline: -230
- Aston Villa Moneyline: +650
- Draw: +360
- Total: 3
- Time: 4 p.m. ET
Another vastly important Premier League match takes center stage Monday, with Leicester City hosting Aston Villa at King Power Stadium.
Leicester City enters the match alone in fourth place in the league standings, boasting a 15-8-5 record and 54 points. The Foxes are three points clear of Chelsea and look to close out the season in good form, with hope of securing one of the league’s four Champions League berths.
Leicester City vs. Aston Villa Tale of the Tape
- The total has stayed under 2.5 goals in Leicester City’s last three Premier League contests.
- Aston Villa has just one road win in its last 10 league matches at Leicester City.
- Leicester City has just one win in its last six home league tilts.
- Aston Villa has given up at least two goals in eight of its last 10 road league games.
Can Leicester Find Its Form Again?
Things have not gone well for Leicester in the run up to this match against Aston Villa, which is stuck in the relegation zone in 19th place on just 25 points.
The Foxes have just one win in its last seven league contests, leading to a dismal 1-4-2 record. Leicester’s offense has been the definition of stagnant, getting shut out in its last three league tilts.