Adam Scott 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Can He Pick Up Another Win at Augusta?
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Adam Scott
Adam Scott 2019 Masters Betting Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +4000
- DFS pricing: $8,400 DraftKings | $ 10,100 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-14, T-38, T-42, T-9, T-32
- Tee times: Thursday 10:09 a.m. ET, Friday 1:05 p.m. ET
For those who believed Scott’s winning putt in 2012 looked undignified because he was anchoring his putter, just wait until he grabs his broomstick with a claw-type grip and leaves the flagstick in this time around.
Now 38, he still owns the long game to be a factor, especially on a second-shot golf course such as Augusta.
The real trick, as always for the Aussie, is getting his ball into the hole. Scott’s putting has been much improved this year, as he ranks inside the top-20 on the PGA Tour, though he continues to tinker with the details.
Adam Scott Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Adam Scott ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T36
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 34
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T71
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T20
- Course Adj Rd Score: T14
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 13
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 28