Henrik Stenson 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Trust the Putter?
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Henrik Stenson.
Henrik Stenson 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +6000
- DFS pricing: $7,600 DraftKings | $9,600 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-14, T-19, T-24, T-62, T-5
- Tee times: 9:58 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:54 p.m. ET Friday
Stenson is always solid tee to green. If the putter shows up, he could be on the leaderboard Sunday afternoon. Outside of last year though, that hasn’t happened much for Henrik, who usually finishes outside the top 10.
I don’t really see myself getting involved much with him this week. Maybe in a low Swede prop vs. Noren if there isn’t much juice.
Henrik Stenson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Henrik Stenson ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T22
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T5
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T76
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T26
- Course Adj Rd Score: T16
- Strokes Gained — Overall: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: N/A