Tiger Woods 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will We See Peak Tiger Woods?
Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to U.S. Open: 10-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,700 DraftKings; $11,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:09 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:24 a.m. ET Friday
Which Tiger will we see this week: The one who triumphantly claimed the Masters in dramatic fashion or the one who disappointingly missed the cut one month later at the PGA Championship?
It feels safe to say this rendition will rest somewhere in the broad middle between them, though the educated guess is that he’ll perform much better than he did at Bethpage.
It remains to be seen whether Woods can channel anything from his historic 15-stroke win here from 19 years ago, but one constant endures: Once again, he ranks amongst the best ball-strikers in the world.
Tiger Woods Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tiger Woods ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 2
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 18
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 70
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 9
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 10