Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: DeAndre Ayton
- There are three NBA player props offering value on Sunday's four-game slate.
- This piece will focus on over/unders for Rudy Gobert's and DeAndre Ayton's point totals, plus Montrezl Harrell's total rebounds.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Sunday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s four games:
- Utah Jazz at Dallas Mavericks: 7 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Oklahoma City Thunder: 7 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Clippers: 9:30 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.