Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Tim Fuller-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Blake Griffin and Andre Drummond
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Monday's NBA slate, including the latest on Luka Doncic, Blake Griffin, Andre Drummond and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated at 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, December 16
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Zach LaVine – Tomas Satoransky – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Jimmy Butler – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks: Donte DiVincenzo – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Frank Kaminsky
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Kent Bazemore – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Norman Powell – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Ian Mahinmi
- Chicago Bulls: Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) is doubtful. Tomas Satoransky (toe), Zach LaVine (shin, shoulder), Kris Dunn (knee), Wendell Carter Jr. (abdomen, tailbone), Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) and Denzel Valentine (ankle) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) is likely to miss a couple weeks.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (knee) and Andre Drummond (eye) are questionable.
- Houston Rockets: Austin Rivers (finger) is probable. Tyson Chandler (illness) is TBD.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (ankle) is out. Jae Crowder (ankle) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (back), Goran Dragic (groin), James Johnson (personal) and Dion Waiters (suspension) are out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe (fibula) is expected to miss around 2 weeks.
- OKC Thunder: Terrance Ferguson (hip) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (forearm) is questionable. Cam Johnson (hip) and Dario Saric (back) are probable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nassir Little (back) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Lonnie Walker (knee) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (knee) is doubtful.
- Washington Wizards: Moe Wagner (ankle) is out. Isaiah Thomas (calf) is questionable.