Sunday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Jacob Kupferman/Getty Images. Pictured: Kemba Walker
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Sunday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kemba Walker, D'Angelo Russell and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at noon ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, February 23
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Ryan Arcidiacono – Zach LaVine – Thad Young – Daniel Gafford
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Thon Maker
- Golden State Warriors: Jordan Poole – Damion Lee – Andrew Wiggins – Eric Paschall – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jordan McLaughlin – Malik Beasley – Josh Okogie – Juancho Hernangomez – Naz Reid
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum – Gary Trent Jr. – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Ian Mahinmi
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (knee) is out.
- Chicago Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) and Luke Kornet (ankle) are TBD.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (pelvis) is out. Marquese Chriss (calf) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (back) is doubtful.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (calf) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell (knee) and Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) are out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard (groin) and Mario Hezonja (ankle) are out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) is out. Pat McCaw (illness) is doubtful.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.