2019 NIT Printable Bracket With Odds for Every First-Round Game
Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: NIT Trophy
- Check out our printable bracket for the 2019 National Invitational Tournament (NIT) below.
- Our bracket features the spreads and odds for every first-round game of the NIT.
Hey, we get it. It’s March. There’s basketball. You’re excited for the NCAA Tournament. It’s a beautiful time.
But you’re a true, diehard hoops fan, which means your excitement isn’t limited to the big event. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our official NIT printable bracket.
The NIT bracket functions the same as the NCAA version, only with 32 teams in the field instead of 68.
We’ve spiced it up the bracket a bit by putting the spreads for every first-round game on the bracket.
Other key things to know about the 2019 NIT:
- The tournament starts on Tuesday, March 19.
- The better seed gets to play at home, with the exception of the finals, which will take place at Madison Square Garden on April 4.
- Penn State is the defending champion.
Of course, we can’t forget about the big tournament. Here’s our NCAA Tournament bracket plus our proprietary Bracket Simulator, which is powered by Sean Koerner’s projections. If you’re unfamiliar with Sean, he’s our Director of Predictive Analytics, a former oddsmakers and the top fantasy football ranker in America from 2015-17.
The simulator lets you select your pool size and it spits out an optimal bracket based on Sean’s power ratings.
It’s very cool, and a must-have if you’re investing in bracket pools this tournament season.