Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Duke-Notre Dame, TCU-Texas Tech
Photo credit: Rob Kinnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: R.J. Barrett
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for the two Top 25 matchups on Monday night.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Monday’s college basketball slate features two games with top 25 teams in action, starting at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 2 Duke at Notre Dame, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Duke is 13-2 straight up (SU) and 9-6 against the spread (ATS) as a favorite.
- The under is 10-5 in Duke games this year, including 3-1 in away games.
- Notre Dame is 1-6 ATS over the last seven games with lines. The Fighting Irish are 3-6 ATS at home.
- The over is 8-7 in Notre Dame games, including 3-4 in conference games.
TCU at No. 14 Texas Tech, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN
- TCU is 12-5 ATS this year, including 7-3 in the last 10.
- The under is 8-8 in TCU games, including 3-1 in away games.
- Texas Tech is 7-2 SU but 2-6-1 ATS as a favorite.
- The under is 8-5 in Texas Tech games, including 4-2 in home games.