Wilson: My Projected Odds for LSU-Texas, Every Week 2 College Football Game
Erich Schlegel-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Sam Ehlinger
- Collin Wilson uses his betting power ratings to project odds for every Week 2 college football game.
- Use these to find value on the opening point spreads posted Sunday afternoon.
College football’s first week is in the books!
Well, we’ve still got Oklahoma-Houston and Notre Dame-Louisville game to complete, but that will not stop oddsmakers from posting Week 2 odds.
Every Sunday morning, The Action Network will provide point spread projections for the following week. Some oddsmakers will shade spreads in anticipation of a swarm of money on one side.
Our projections are the raw number from the The Action Network power ratings built as result of injury, box score and advanced stats.
Look here in preparation for openers and follow me in The Action Network App when I bet these lines on Sunday afternoon.
A negative number indicates the home team is favored by that many points; inverse for a positive number.
Week 2 Scheduling Notes
- UAB, Tulane, Minnesota, Oregon State, Rutgers, Army, Central Michigan and BYU all have extra rest heading into their road trip.
- Clemson, Colorado, FIU, Georgia Tech, Michigan State, San Jose State, UConn and Utah will host games on extra rest.
- New Mexico State, Eastern Michigan, Syracuse and Tulsa will be on back-to-back travel.
- Hawai’i will come off a bye week hosting Oregon State.
Week 2 Injury Notes
- Buffalo wide receiver Antonio Nunn is questionable with a leg injury
- Central Florida cornerback Brandon Moore is questionable against Florida Atlantic.
- Florida Atlantic running back BJ Emmons is out indefinitely with a broken foot.
- Illinois running back Reggie Corbin is questionable for UConn with a hip pointer. Running back Mike Epstein also left the Akron game with an undisclosed injury.
- Mississippi State offensive lineman Darryl Williams left with an undisclosed injury and is considered questionable for Southern Miss.
- Vanderbilt defensive tackle Eddie Zinn-Turner left with an undisclosed injury and is considered questionable for Purdue.
- Georgia Southern quarterback Shai Werts has an undisclosed injury and is considered questionable for Maine.
- Michigan wide receiver Tarik Black exited the game with an undisclosed injury and is considered questionable for Army.
- Oregon running backs CJ Verdell and Travis Dye, the team’s leading rushers from 2018, left with an arm and leg injury, respectively. Both are questionable for Nevada.
- Stanford quarterback KJ Costello was forced from the game against Northwestern. He is questionable against USC.
- Texas wide receiver Collin Johnson left with a groin injury. He is questionable for LSU.
- USC quarterback JT Daniels was on crutches to end the Fresno State game. His return against Stanford is questionable.