MIA @ NYJ8:00 pm • Amazon Prime Video
Dolphins vs. Jets Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Dolphins have scored 5.5 points per game in the first quarter this season -- 10th-best in NFL. The Jets have allowed 7.0 PPG in the first quarter this season -- worst in NFL.
- Featured InsightDolphins TEs have 8 receptions in 3 games (2.7 per game) since Week 8 -- tied for sixth-worst in NFL. The Jets have allowed 3.5 receptions per game to TEs since Week 8 -- tied for seventh-best in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Jets are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- Jets are 3-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Jets are 1-3 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Jets' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Jets' 7 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Uzomah is out with knee
NYJ QB Aaron Rodgers (Achilles) to miss the rest of the 2023 season.
Franklin-Myers is questionable with ankle
NYJ RB Breece Hall (ankle) said he expects to play Week 14.
Warren is questionable with hip
Brownlee is out with ankle
Hunt is out with hamstring
Ahmed is out with foot
Ezukanma is out with neck
MIA RB Chris Brooks (knee) is questionable Week 14.
Could not load odds
Dolphins vs. Jets Team Totals