2019 NFL Draft Cheat Sheet: Betting Odds, Prop Picks, More
Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports
- See betting odds, prop picks and more for the 2019 NFL Draft, which kicks off with Round 1 on Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
The 2019 NFL Draft is finally here.
Our staff has been busy covering every betting angle in the lead up to the first round. From news in the market to prop picks and more, we’ve compiled all of their work here. Let’s dig in.
Kyler Murray NFL Draft Odds
2019 NFL Draft Bets
Our Staff’s Favorite Prop Picks: Our crew whittled the extensive list of prop bets down to their favorite seven.
Win Total Overs to Bet Before the Draft: The best time to bet win total overs is, well, now. These are the four Chris Raybon is betting before Thursday night.
Freedman’s Draft Prop Betting Frenzy
Our resident prop master Matthew Freedman has hit high gear with Round 1 approaching. Here are links to everything he’s done.
- Will a Top-10 Pick Be Traded on Draft Day?
- How Many Defensive Backs Will Be Drafted in Round 1?
- How Many Clemson Tigers Will Be Drafted in Round 1?
- Will Any Defensive Lineman Be Selected Before Nick Bosa?
- When Will Marquise Brown Be Selected?
- When Will the First Wide Receiver Be Drafted?
- Will Greedy Williams or Byron Murphy Be Selected First?
- When Will Montez Sweat Be Selected?
- Three Josh Jacobs Props I’m Betting
- Will Devin White or Devin Bush Be Selected First?
- Who Will Be Drafted on Day 1?
- Why I’m Betting on Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson to Be Drafted Ahead of Noah Fant
More Prop Betting
We’ve got two more prop betting options for you:
- Our prop contest: It’s free. It’s simple to fill out. And you could win $500. Just enter in our app.
- Prop bet sheet: We’ve made it super easy to add some action to your watch party with a printable prop sheet. (It’s also free to download.)
It’s here. It’s got a lot of trades. And it’s just unbelievable enough to be totally believable.