Bengals vs. Seahawks Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (September 8, 2019)
Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Russell Wilson
Bengals vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
- Bengals Spread: +9.5
- Seahawks Spread: -9.5
- Bengals Moneyline: +375
- Seahawks Moneyline: -450
- Over/Under: 44.5
- Time: 4:05 p.m. ET, CBS
For real-time odds, go to the Bengals-Seahawks game page to find the best price to bet.
The Seattle Seahawks are a favorite against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Bengals vs. Seahawks Model Prediction
The Seahawks have a 74% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is -9, giving slight value to Cincinnati. The over/under in our model is projected at 44, giving slight value to the under.
The Seahawks averaged 0.29 more yards per play than the Bengals last season.
Bengals vs. Seahawks Betting Trends
- Seattle Seahawks are 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of September 8th, 35% of bets are on the Bengals +9.5.
The game total is 44.5 and 51% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Bengals vs. Seahawks Betting Picks
- Matthew Freedman: Seahawks -9.5
- L J: Over 44.5
- John Ewing: Bengals +9.5
Bengals vs. Seahawks Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts: Mike Randle
- Russell Wilson under 234 passing yards
- Giovani Bernard over 19.5 receiving yards
- Tyler Boyd over 5 receptions
- Tyler Lockett under 5 receptions
- Russell Wilson under 2 passing touchdowns
- C.J. Uzomah under 3.5 receptions
- Andy Dalton under 1.5 passing touchdowns
- Giovani Bernard under 19.5 receiving yards