Cardinals vs. Seahawks Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (December 22, 2019)
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
- Cardinals Spread: +9
- Seahawks Spread: -9
- Cardinals Moneyline: +340
- Seahawks Moneyline: -430
- Over/Under: 51
- Time: 4:25 p.m. ET, FOX
The Seattle Seahawks are a favorite against the Arizona Cardinals in Week 16 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Model Prediction
The Seahawks have a 77% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Seahawks -10.5, giving slight value to Seattle. The over/under in our model is projected at 50.8, in line with the market.
The Seahawks are averaging 0.54 more yards per play than the Cardinals this season.
- Arizona Cardinals are 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 games
- Seattle Seahawks are 5-4-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of December 21st, 64% of bets are on the Cardinals +9.
The game total is 51 and 49% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Betting Picks
- Matt Moore: Seahawks -9.5
- 256 or Bust: Cardinals +9.5
- Matthew Freedman: Under 51
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Kenyan Drake under 25.5 receiving yards
- Kyler Murray under 33.5 rushing yards
- Russell Wilson over 1.5 passing touchdowns