D.K. Metcalf Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: D.K. Metcalf
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Seattle Seahawks wide receivers D.K. Metcalf.
Metcalf is basically a one-dimensional player. Even so, at his best, he can be incredibly dominant in that one dimension.
He has unbelievable playmaking potential as a downfield threat: His speed allows him to get past defenders, and his size gives him an edge on contested catches. And before a neck injury cut his season short, he was on pace for a 1,000-yard, 10-touchdown performance at Ole Miss in 2018.
A classic boom-or-bust player, Metcalf might have the widest range of professional outcomes of any receiver in this rookie class. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 D.K. Metcalf’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 182 overall | No. 70 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 178 overall | No. 63 WR
- Standard: No. 165 overall | No. 61 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 36.9 receptions | 532 yards | 4.1 touchdowns