Josh Allen Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (17).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen.
Even Josh Allen’s most optimistic supporters couldn’t have predicted he’d resemble Michael Vick as a rusher. Allen rushed for 767 yards and 12 touchdowns in 17 career games at Wyoming … then converted 89 carries into 631 yards and eight touchdowns in 12 games as a rookie for the Bills.
While he deserves credit for being special as a runner, he looked like the opposite of special as a passer, ranking among the NFL’s least efficient signal-callers in virtually every metric. He did suffer from the Bills’ lack of reliable pass catchers, though, and he’ll have a more capable group to target this season.
Allen has a high ceiling for a late-round quarterback and a fantasy-friendly combination of deep-ball volume and rushing ability. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Josh Allen’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 18
- Overall: No. 136 PPR | No. 129 Half-Point PPR | No. 125 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 272 completions | 471 attempts | 57.8 comp % | 3,157 yards | 18.7 touchdowns | 13.9 interceptions
- Rushing: 107 carries | 639 yards | 6.2 touchdowns
- Passing: 169 comp | 320 att | 52.8 comp% | 2,074 yds | 172.8 yds/g | 10 TDs | 12 INTs
- Rushing: 89 car | 631 yds | 8 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB20
Note: Allen started only 11 regular-season games.