Mecole Hardman Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Mecole Hardman
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman.
This is what a Tyreek Hill replacement looks like.
He’s young. He’s explosive. And he was a second-round pick. The Chiefs invested significant draft capital in him, which means they’ll do what they can to ensure his success. He’ll get opportunities to produce. And Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes together have the potential to make a superstar out of any wide receiver.
Hardman will be difficult to rely on, but has a lot of upside and should have the opportunity to earn a starting job right away. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mecole Hardman’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 131 overall | No. 50 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 127 overall | No. 49 WR
- Standard: No. 122 overall | No. 48 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 40.7 receptions | 585 yards | 4.5 touchdowns