Sunday NFL Picks: Bills vs. Ravens & Titans vs. Colts Lead Best Week 4 Bets
Photo by Kathryn Riley/Getty Images. Pictured: Rashod Bateman (left), Lamar Jackson (right).
- The best NFL picks for Week 4 on Sunday include Bills vs. Ravens, Titans vs. Colts and Browns vs. Falcons.
- According to the Action Network's NFL betting model predictions, Bills vs. Ravens is offering one of the biggest edges in recent memory.
- In addition, the latest NFL odds movement for Week 4 shows how sharps are betting Titans vs. Colts and Browns vs. Falcons.
The smartest NFL picks for Week 4 come via the entire suite of the Action Network's betting value indicators.
Not only do we have one of the biggest betting model edges in recent memory, but there are also a handful of Sunday's Week 4 games quietly landing smart money from the market's sharpest NFL bettors.
After examining the latest NFL odds movement for Week 4, as well as our PRO picks and predictions, here are Sunday's smartest football bets, including:
- Titans vs. Colts (1 p.m. ET)
- Bills vs. Ravens (1 p.m. ET)
- Browns vs. Falcons (1 p.m. ET)
NFL Picks for Week 4
*NFL odds for Week 4 as of Sunday morning
Titans vs. Colts Pick
1 p.m. ET | FOX
Titans vs. Colts is a classic case of respected bettors dropping big money and moving NFL odds.
This total opened at 44.5 and multiple waves of sharp action have knocked it down to 43 as of the time of writing.