Patrick Mahomes Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Patrick Mahomes
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Mahomes is coming off an MVP season in which he scored 52 touchdowns (50 passing, two rushing) and is likely to come back down to Earth in 2019.
The real question is: How much?
I have him projected to throw for “only” 36.5 TDs, and he’s still in his own tier atop my QB rankings. He has an elite floor/ceiling combo. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Patrick Mahomes’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 1
- Overall: No. 47 PPR | No. 44 Half-Point PPR | No. 40 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 363 completions | 552 attempts | 65.7 comp % | 4,501 yards | 35.5 touchdowns | 12 interceptions
- Rushing: 58 carries | 247 yards | 2.3 touchdowns
- Passing: 383 comp | 580 att | 66 comp % | 5,097 yds | 318.6 yds/g | 50 TDs | 12 INTs
- Rushing: 60 car | 272 yds | 2 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB1