Updated Titans vs. Ravens Odds: Books Still Offering 10-Point Spread for Divisional Round
Nick Cammett/Diamond Images via Getty Images. Pictured: Lamar Jackson
Updated Titans vs. Ravens Odds
- Titans Spread: +9.5 (-105)
- Ravens Spread: -9.5 (-115)
- Titans Moneyline: +360
- Ravens Moneyline: -450
- Over/Under: 47.5
Odds updated of 2 p.m. ET on Saturday and via FanDuel, where Action Network users in NJ, PA, IN and WV get a risk-free bet up to $500.
Below we’ll feature constant updates on the latest betting odds for the 2020 NFL Divisional Round playoff game between the Tennessee Titans and Baltimore Ravens, which will kickoff at 8:15 p.m. ET.
Titans vs. Ravens Odds & Info
6:45 p.m. ET: The market continues to hold steady, with the spread between 9.5-10 and the over/under at 47.5 across all seven books we’re tracking.
With that said, here are the best odds as of writing:
- Titans Spread: +10 (-115) at WilliamHill and MGM
- Ravens Spread: -9.5 (-110) at DraftKings, PointsBet and SugarHouse
- Over: 47.5 (-106) at MGM
- Under: 47.5 (-105) at FanDuel
- Titans ML: +370 at DraftKings
- Ravens ML: -420 at FanDuel
5:45 p.m. ET: Of the two books still offering Titans +10, MGM has the bet juice (-115). But if you think it’s the Ravens who will cover, SugarHouse, PointsBet and DraftKings are offering the best odds at -9.5 (-110).
2:10 p.m. ET: These lines haven’t seen much movement since our last update, with the spread holding steady between 9.5-10 across the seven books we’re tracking, and the over/under sitting at 47.5 across the market.
Here are the best prices as of writing:
- Titans Spread: +10 (-111) at PointsBet
- Ravens Spread: -9.5 (-110) at SugarHouse and DraftKings
- Over: 47.5 (-106) at MGM
- Under: 47.5 (-110) at bet365, FanDuel, DraftKings, PointsBet, SugarHouse and WilliamHill
11:30 a.m. ET: This spread is Ravens -9.5 or Ravens -10 depending on the sportsbook. PointsBet is the shop with the best price on Titans +10 (-111), while DraftKings and bet365 both have Ravens -9.5 (-110), the best number around the market.
Opening Titans vs. Ravens Odds
The Ravens opened as 9.5-point favorites at FanDuel with an over/under of 48.5. The spread has pinged back and forth between 9.5 and 10, settling at 9.5 as of Saturday morning. The total bottomed out at 46.5 mid-week, but we’ve since seen some action on the over, moving the line up to 47.5 (see live betting data here).
Titans vs. Ravens Picks & Betting Coverage
- Our 5 Favorite Picks for Saturday
- Titans vs. Ravens Mega Betting Preview
- How Lamar Jackson Can Help You Turn $1 Into $100
- Strong Winds Expected for Titans-Ravens
- Koerner’s Ultimate Prop Betting Guide
- How Sharps Are Betting This Game
- New to Betting? Here’s How to Bet on the NFL Playoffs
Tennessee Titans Playoff History
This marks the second Divisional Round appearance for the Titans in the past three postseasons, but this Tennessee team has a different coach (Mike Vrabel) and quarterback (Ryan Tannehill) than the 2017 version.
The Titans have only been to two AFC Championship Games since the franchise moved from Houston to Tennessee.
Baltimore Ravens Playoff History
Lamar Jackson’s first career playoff appearance did not go according to plan last year: 14-of-29 passing in a 23-17 loss to the LA Chargers. But he’s been a decidedly different quarterback this season, essentially locking up the league’s MVP award due to his record-breaking rushing campaign and much-improved passing.
John Harbaugh is 10-6 overall in the NFL playoffs, including a Super Bowl XLVII victory over the 49ers.