Week 4 XFL Betting Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders for Every Game
Credit: Scott Taetsch/Getty Images. Pictured: Cardale Jones
We’re nearly halfway through this new XFL season, it’s never too early to dive into the upcoming week.
Find opening odds for all four Week 4 games below.
Week 4 XFL Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders
Odds as of Tuesday morning and via FanDuel, where Action Network users get a risk-free bet up to $500.
Los Angeles Wildcats at New York Guardians
- Odds: Wildcats -7
- Over/Under: 40
- Time: 2 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: ABC
Seattle Dragons at St. Louis BattleHawks
- Odds: BattleHawks -12
- Over/Under: 38.5
- Time: 5 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: FOX
Houston Roughnecks at Dallas Renegades
- Odds: Roughnecks -1
- Over/Under: 50.5
- Time: 4 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: FS1
DC Defenders at Tampa Bay Vipers
- Odds: Defenders -1
- Over/Under: 43.5
- Time: 7 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: ESPN2
Where to Bet on the XFL
We’ve compiled a list of the nine states with legal online sports betting, most of which allow you to deposit money straight from your phone into an account.
If you’re in any of the following states, click on any of the sportsbooks listed below to bet on XFL games right now.
- New Jersey: BetMGM, bet365, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, SugarHouse,William Hill, more books
- Pennsylvania: DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse, more books
- Indiana: BetRivers, DraftKings, FanDuel
- West Virginia: DraftKings, FanDuel
- Iowa: PointsBet
- Oregon: Oregon Lottery
- New Hampshire: DraftKings
- Rhode Island: Sportsbook RI
- Nevada: Check out our full list
If you’re not in one of the nine states with legal online sports betting, you can still bet on the XFL in-person at authorized casinos in the following states:
- New York
Unfortunately, if you’re in one of the 37 states not listed above, you cannot legally bet on the XFL.
A handful of states like Tennessee, Illinois and Colorado have legal sports betting on the way, but won’t have it up and running yet, while others are nowhere near legalization.