Marc Leishman 2019 Masters Player Betting, Odds Preview: Don’t Be Fooled by Recent Play
Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: PGA golfer Marc Leishman.
Marc Leishman 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +5000
- DFS pricing: $8,400 DraftKings | $ 10,100 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-52, N/A, T-58, T-43, 9
- Tee times: 10:42 a.m. ET Thursday, 1:27 p.m. ET Friday
It’s been a quiet season for the veteran Australian. He’s had some good results in 2019, but the game has seemed to be slipping slightly. He’s one of those guys who seems like a safer play than he really is.
He’s been boom-or-bust at the Masters recently with two top 10s and three missed cuts in his last six appearances.
Marc Leishman Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Marc Leishman ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T17
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T42
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T21
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T26
- Course Adj Rd Score: T25
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 25
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 26